Writeful

a weblog for readers and writers

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Black Friday Offer—Get the Goose on a Train

Black Friday is almost here. Beat the crowds and get these two books checked off your to gift list now!


It’s more important for me to share my books with others than it is to make a profit off of them. That’s why I’m practically giving them away at cost in this Black Friday book bundle special.

Here’s the deal: a copy of Tracks: A Novel in Stories ($15.95 retail) and a copy of Flightless Goose ($15.95 retail) together for only $20 plus $2 shipping!

Order this Black Friday through Cyber Monday and I’ll even throw in a couple freebies: a train-themed pencil, key chain, coloring book, and/or kid’s tee-shirt.

If you would like your books signed or inscribed to yourself or the person you’re gifting to, please let me know and we’ll be happy to sign. I’ll sign Tracks and Flightless Goose, and the illustrator, Nataliya Goodman, will sign Flightless Goose.

You can order by contacting me at my email address (TracksNovel@gmail.com) or in a Facebook message (www.Facebook.com/EricDGoodman).

Payment can be sent by check or money order, or paid electronically by credit card or PayPal.

Learn more about Flightless Goose at the Facebook Fan Page:

www.facebook.com/FlightlessGoose

Learn more about Tracks at the website, where you can read excerpts, reviews, listen to radio readings, and find out what others are saying about the book.
www.TracksNovel.com

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home