Writeful

a weblog for readers and writers

Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas in Moscow

I'm off to Russia this weekend and will be in Moscow for Christmas. I'll spend Christmas Day with my family in Red Square. It may seem somewhat sacrilegious to spend the holiday at the Kremlin, or to visit Lenin instead of Santa. But remember that beautiful St. Basil's Cathedral is there, too!

During my two weeks in Russia, I intend to do some research for a new novel. And I'll gather information and experience for a travel story to follow up on my last one. I plan to call it Vodka in the Snow: Russian Winter.

While I'm away living Russia, I invite you to read about it. Check out my original Russian travel story as published in Travel Insights back in 2003 -- Vodka in the Sun: One Russian Summer.
http://www.travelinsights.org/writing/travelogues/eric/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home