Writeful

a weblog for readers and writers

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Jadeite Uncovered



In my new novel, The Color of Jadeite, there are a number of scenes in which Clive Allan and his sidekicks, with a sense of anticipation and wonder, uncover a new clue or old artifact.

That’s sort of how I felt when the package arrived on my doorstep and I, along with my family, unboxed the Advance Reading Copies of my new literary thriller.

Print and ebook ARCs are available for reviewers. Many will go on the adventure by reading the book—why not be a part of the adventure by taking it a step further and writing a review for publication in a review journal, magazine, newspaper, or website or for posting on GoodReads or Amazon?

If you’d like a free ARC, please PM me on Facebook or email me at edgewriter@gmail.com.

The Color of Jadeite is being published by Loyola’s Apprentice House Press this fall. Learn more at www.EricDGoodman.com/China.html.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home