Writeful

a weblog for readers and writers

Monday, March 11, 2013

Next Best Book Blog Showcases My Desk

Over the past couple months, I’ve been spending a lot of time in my writing studio, at my desk. The same simple pine desk has seen the writing of at least part of just about every bit of fiction I’ve written since I was 12 years old. I’ve been there recently to revise my latest novel-in-progress, Setting the Family Free.


The Next Best Book Blog recently featured my desk and writing studio in their Where Writers Write series.

Where Writers Write is a weekly series that features a different author every Wednesday as they showcase their writing spaces. It’s your chance to see where the authors roll up their sleeves and make the magic happen. Featured authors have included J.A. Tyler, Ben Tanzer, Greg Olear, Dinty W Moore, and even Margaret Atwood.

See the pictures and read about the place I write at the link below.

http://thenextbestbookblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/where-writers-write-eric-d-goodman.html


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home