Writeful

a weblog for readers and writers

Monday, January 15, 2018

Talbot-Heindl Experiences Inconvenience

My short story, "Inconvenience," was published as the "weekly feature" in The Talbot-Heindl Experience.

"Inconvenience" is an excerpt from Womb: a novel in utero. In it, Penny discovers what seems to be inconvenient news, of the main character living inside of her.

"The water around me was still, but I had the sensation of descending. It was the feeling of Mom’s emotions, falling into an acknowledgement of me. I’d imagined her moment of realization to be a euphoric one, the high of hang-gliding. Instead, we sat in the smelly, filthy bathroom, sadly sinking."

Read the entire excerpt at The Talbot-Heindl Experience.

http://www.talbot-heindl.com/inconvenience

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home