Writeful

a weblog for readers and writers

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Fiction Featured in The Baltimore Review

The latest issue of The Baltimore Review is available at bookstores, libraries, and online. Inside you’ll find my story, “Out for a Walk.”

The Baltimore Review, like many literary journals, is very selective; the editors receive more than 10,000 submissions a year. It is published twice a year and the editors only select about ten works of short fiction for publication each year.

Interested in getting a copy of the latest issue? There are several ways you can do so.

1) The best way is to subscribe! Go to their website at http://www.baltimorereview.org. A one-year subscription (two issues) is $15. Tell them you’d like to begin with the current issue with my story in it.

2) Order a copy of the current issue from the website. Sample copies are $10.


3) Ask your local bookstore or library whether they carry The Baltimore Review.

4) Get an autographed copy directly from me. I’ll send it to you for the cover price of $8 and cover the postage myself, since I want to share my work. Just email me at edgewriter@gmail.com. You can either send me a check or use PayPal.

5) If you’re nearby, I’d be happy to let you borrow a copy.

I’m thrilled to have made it into the pages of The Baltimore Review and hope you’ll be able to enjoy it — not just my story, but all of the fine work published inside.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home