Writeful

a weblog for readers and writers

Monday, October 14, 2024

Faraway Tables Has a New Web Page

If you’ve followed my writing in the past, you know that each of my books has a dedicated web page at my website, www.EricDGoodman.com. I'm thrilled to announce the launch of a brand new web page dedicated entirely to my collection, Faraway Tables.

Head over to www.EricDGoodman.com/Tables to learn all about the my debut poetry collection, including:

  • A description of the book.
  • Reviews and advance praise from readers, reviewers, and poets who have found their seats at the table.
  • The latest news and update about Faraway Tables, including new reviews, book trailers, events, and developments as they happen.
Learn more about Faraway Tables at www.EricDGoodman.com/Tables.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home