Writeful

a weblog for readers and writers

Wednesday, September 07, 2022

A Poet, Fiction Writer, and Memoirist Walk into a Bookstore

 

On Sunday, September 11, at 5 p.m., My Dead Aunt's Books, a bookstore in Hyattsville, Maryland, will host the Second Sunda Reading Series.

The featured readers on 9/11 are poet, essayist & memoirist Brandel France de Bravo, and poet Christophe Casamassima, and myself. I'll be reading fiction. Specifically, I plan to read an excerpt from my most recent novel, Wrecks and Ruins.

After the featured readers, there will be an Open Reading, allowing members of the audience to share their own work.

The event is free and open to the public, and books will be available, which the featured readers will be happy to sign.

Learn more about My Dead Aunt's Books and the Second Sunday Reading Series at the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1494745434323199

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home