Writeful

a weblog for readers and writers

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

The Energy Behind the Roar


What inspired Setting the Family Free? How do you get into an animal's mind? And what should readers take away from the novel? These are some of the topics covered in Sally Whitney's interview with me in Late Last Night Books.

Sally writes, "When I read Eric D. Goodman’s novel Setting the Family Free, I was impressed with the themes that give the novel a memorable richness, so as I prepared to interview him, I put together questions about the ideas that resonated with me most. In his answers, Eric expands some of my observations to include fresh themes that have even deeper meaning."

Read the interview and discover the "Energy Behind the Roar" at Late Last Night Books!

https://latelastnightbooks.com/2019/11/10/the-energy-behind-the-roar-an-interview-with-eric-d-goodman-author-of-setting-the-family-free/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home