Writeful

a weblog for readers and writers

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Come Back to California with Atticus

Come back to California for a quick read.

My most recently published travel story is a series that covers my travels along the coast of California while combining business with pleasure: visiting old friends and stomping grounds while on the west leg of my book tour for Tracks: A Novel in Stories.

The Atticus Books Blog is serializing the series. They published the first installment while I was still traveling in Budapest! Link to the second installment below.

Join me as I search for Oz, Point Loma, and shade in San Diego. Read Part Two of “Booking it Along the California Coast: A Book Tour / Road Trip Across the Pacific Coast” at the Atticus Books Blog.

http://atticusbooksonline.com/blog/2015/07/07/booking-it-along-the-california-coast-a-book-tour-road-trip-across-the-pacific-coast-2/

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home