Writeful

a weblog for readers and writers

Monday, November 03, 2008

GottaWriteGirl Interviews GottaReadGoose

As my first childrens’ book, Flightless Goose, runs into bookstores across the nation, I’m finding myself wearing the publicity hat more often — communicating with the press, preparing events, doing interviews …

Today, GottaWriteGirl features my interview, "Don’t Duck This Goose," at her popular blog with a focus on childrens’ literature: GottaWriteGirl: Adventures in Children’s Literature.

About a month ago, GottaWriteGirl interviewed the esteemed, Newberry-winning Katherine Paterson, author of Bridge to Terabithia and Jacob Have I Loved.

Check out both interviews at www.GottaWriteGirl.com.

For my interview, you can even participate in a discussion at the end of the post. I’m happy to respond to any questions about the book, the long road to publication, or anything else related to writing and childrens’ literature.

Hope to see you there!

http://gottawritegirl.blogspot.com/2008/11/dont-duck-this-goose.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric D. Goodman said...

Thanks for a great interview!

November 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home