Writeful

a weblog for readers and writers

Monday, April 30, 2007

NPR Features My Fiction!

When Aaron Henkin of local NPR station WYPR found out about TRACKS, my novel in stories, he called me and invited me to read from the book for the popular program, The Signal.

Intrigued by the concept of a novel in stories with interacting characters traveling on a train from Baltimore to Chicago, Aaron asked me to select an excerpt to read on the air.

Tune in to Baltimore’s WYPR at 88.1 FM this Friday to hear me read an excerpt from TRACKS. The Signal airs at 12 noon and 7 p.m. every Friday. TRACKS will be featured on the programs of Friday, May 4 -- This Friday.

You can learn more about Baltimore’s NPR station, WYPR at their website.

http://www.wypr.org/

Or learn more about The Signal here.

http://www.signalradio.org/

UPDATE: I just got a call from WYPR producer Aaron Henkin informing me that my reading has been rescheduled for NEXT Friday, May 11. Tune in to 88.1 FM at noon and 7 p.m. on Friday, May 11 to hear me read my excerpt from TRACKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home