Writeful

a weblog for readers and writers

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Where in the World is Eric D. Goodman?

Bonjour! I spent last week in Paris, ascending the Eiffel Tower, visiting Notre Dame, dining in cafes where writers such as Hemingway, Hugo, Voltaire and Sartre were regulars, and researching for a travel story and future novel settings.

This week, I'm in Chicago for a communications conference. After a session on blogging, I decided it was time to update Writeful from the road.

After all, things aren't calming down anytime soon. Next week, I'll be attending a public affairs conference in Washington DC.

I'll be sure to share some of the tricks of the trade I'm learning at these writing-related conferences. In the meantime, be sure to join me for the big event at the Patterson Theater next week, where I'll be reading from my fiction. Read the previous entry for more details. More details will follow soon. But for now, gotta fly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home